The Altria Theatre is located in a historic theatrical venue first opened in 1926. To compliment the original design and antique architectural features of the building, special care had to be taken throughout the project. PAD outfitted the five story venue with a complete modernization of sound and video systems including digital signage throughout the common areas and exterior displays at the main entrance. Paging and video monitoring of performances have been implemented across the back-of-house amenities to provide performers with stage ques and notifications during showtimes. The theater features three balcony mounted cameras used to capture performances and a projector used for film screenings. Line array speakers are hung above the stage to acoustically balance the sound system at the stage front. Additional speakers have been implemented throughout each balcony to achieve a clear sound quality at each seat in the venue.